As part of their Azure for Government suite Microsoft also tailors their Cloud solutions for public sector needs.
They have also demonstrated compliance with Government Cloud security requirements, publishing a blueprint defining this for the UK G-Cloud.
Open Data Science is a key skill set that can deliver transformational improvements for government, and Microsoft offers a number of components to accelerate these scenarios.
HDInsight and Power BI bring exciting new capabilities to Azure Government that enable organizations to manage, analyze, and visualize large quantities of data, and the Data Catalog provides all the tools required for data scientists to build and analyze complex data sets.
Microsoft is also a contributing innovator in the Open Data space, such as driving the development of OData.
With Microsoft and Accenture pioneering a global Identity solution based on their Blockchain-as-a-Service offering there is also potential to pioneer ground-breaking new Blockchain-based digital services.
- Mastercard: Agile Business Architecture – Bringing Agile to the Whole Organization - July 30, 2018
- IaaS or PaaS – Migrating Legacy Microsoft Applications to Azure ‘Business as a Platform’ - July 21, 2018
- Serverless Startups – Inside @Skyscanner Engineering HQ, with Gareth Williams, CEO/Co-Founder - July 21, 2018
- Hybrid Cloud: Taming the Digital Dragon - July 21, 2018
- Microservices on AWS - April 28, 2018
- AWS re:Invent 2017 Keynote – Werner Vogels - April 9, 2018
- Sharepoint to Azure Transformation - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Transformation: Migration and Modernization - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Native at AWS – Adrian Cockcroft, Amazon Web Services - January 21, 2018
- Mark Russinovich – Azure Container Service - January 21, 2018