Microsoft Azure – Data Science Cloud
As part of their Azure for Government suite Microsoft also tailors their Cloud solutions for public sector needs.
They have also demonstrated compliance with Government Cloud security requirements, publishing a blueprint defining this for the UK G-Cloud.
Open Data Science is a key skill set that can deliver transformational improvements for government, and Microsoft offers a number of components to accelerate these scenarios.
HDInsight and Power BI bring exciting new capabilities to Azure Government that enable organizations to manage, analyze, and visualize large quantities of data, and the Data Catalog provides all the tools required for data scientists to build and analyze complex data sets.
Microsoft is also a contributing innovator in the Open Data space, such as driving the development of OData.
With Microsoft and Accenture pioneering a global Identity solution based on their Blockchain-as-a-Service offering there is also potential to pioneer ground-breaking new Blockchain-based digital services.
- Demo – Architecture Driven Modernization with Blu Age - January 22, 2018
- Cloud Native at AWS – Adrian Cockcroft, Amazon Web Services - January 21, 2018
- Inside Azure OS - January 21, 2018
- Mark Russinovich – Azure Container Service - January 21, 2018
- Container Journey: Past, Present, and Future - January 20, 2018
- AWS Digital Government – Innovation and Transformation - January 18, 2018
- Tasktop – Value Stream Architecture - November 27, 2017
- Accenture – Open Source DevOps - November 27, 2017
- AWS – Enterprise Cloud Adoption Maturity - November 27, 2017
- Serverless Startups – Inside @Skyscanner Engineering HQ, with Gareth Williams, CEO/Co-Founder - November 26, 2017