Cloudsoft – Cloud Solution Design Blueprints
In short Cloudsoft makes this reuse possible, offering a Cloud management platform where the underlying system configurations required to repeat the implementations can be defined via ‘application blueprints’, a method for defining them as templates that can then be instantiated across any permutation of Cloud service providers, such as AWS or Google, or even in-house. This approach can be used for Cloud Native ready apps and also legacy ones, through modelling the applications and then deploying that model anywhere public or private cloud or even virtualised environments.
The BT Cloud of Cloudscase study describes a scenario where a platform formed through the integration of Infonova andCloudsoft, which defines the way in which a CMP can be part of the platform, such that infrastructure services like Cloud IaaS can be integrated and orchestrated.
Developers and architects can composeblueprints and policies in the drag-and-drop Designer, or by writing OASIS CAMP, TOSCA or Docker Compose specifications, supporting aCloud Solution Design process.
An always up-to-date catalog ofopen source and community-contributed blueprints and entities is available within AMP, with an integrated QA Framework automating testing of blueprints against target infrastructure.
- AWS re:Invent 2017 Keynote – Werner Vogels - April 9, 2018
- Sharepoint to Azure Transformation - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Transformation: Migration and Modernization - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Native at AWS – Adrian Cockcroft, Amazon Web Services - January 21, 2018
- Mark Russinovich – Azure Container Service - January 21, 2018
- AWS Digital Government – Innovation and Transformation - January 18, 2018
- Tasktop – Value Stream Architecture - November 27, 2017
- Accenture – Open Source DevOps - November 27, 2017
- AWS – Enterprise Cloud Adoption Maturity - November 27, 2017
- Serverless Startups – Inside @Skyscanner Engineering HQ, with Gareth Williams, CEO/Co-Founder - November 26, 2017