In short Cloudsoft makes this reuse possible, offering a Cloud management platform where the underlying system configurations required to repeat the implementations can be defined via ‘application blueprints’, a method for defining them as templates that can then be instantiated across any permutation of Cloud service providers, such as AWS or Google, or even in-house. This approach can be used for Cloud Native ready apps and also legacy ones, through modelling the applications and then deploying that model anywhere public or private cloud or even virtualised environments.
The BT Cloud of Cloudscase study describes a scenario where a platform formed through the integration of Infonova andCloudsoft, which defines the way in which a CMP can be part of the platform, such that infrastructure services like Cloud IaaS can be integrated and orchestrated.
Developers and architects can composeblueprints and policies in the drag-and-drop Designer, or by writing OASIS CAMP, TOSCA or Docker Compose specifications, supporting aCloud Solution Design process.
An always up-to-date catalog ofopen source and community-contributed blueprints and entities is available within AMP, with an integrated QA Framework automating testing of blueprints against target infrastructure.
- Mastercard: Agile Business Architecture – Bringing Agile to the Whole Organization - July 30, 2018
- IaaS or PaaS – Migrating Legacy Microsoft Applications to Azure ‘Business as a Platform’ - July 21, 2018
- Serverless Startups – Inside @Skyscanner Engineering HQ, with Gareth Williams, CEO/Co-Founder - July 21, 2018
- Hybrid Cloud: Taming the Digital Dragon - July 21, 2018
- Microservices on AWS - April 28, 2018
- AWS re:Invent 2017 Keynote – Werner Vogels - April 9, 2018
- Sharepoint to Azure Transformation - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Transformation: Migration and Modernization - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Native at AWS – Adrian Cockcroft, Amazon Web Services - January 21, 2018
- Mark Russinovich – Azure Container Service - January 21, 2018