Microservices on AWS
A central feature of the Cloud Native approach is a Microservices software architecture, with modern Cloud environments like AWS ideal for their implementation.
Matias De Santi of Wolox describes how microservices can make use of AWS services like their API Gateway and RisingStack offers this article Deploying Node.js Microservices to AWS using Docker.
This 2016 AWS Summit presentation provides a comprehensive overview including the broader context of how it fits within this DevOps framework. Their white paper provides a detailed review and this presentation dives more into the technical details and offers a number of implementation patterns:
- Microservices on AWS - April 28, 2018
- AWS re:Invent 2017 Keynote – Werner Vogels - April 9, 2018
- Sharepoint to Azure Transformation - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Transformation: Migration and Modernization - April 6, 2018
- Cloud Native at AWS – Adrian Cockcroft, Amazon Web Services - January 21, 2018
- Mark Russinovich – Azure Container Service - January 21, 2018
- AWS Digital Government – Innovation and Transformation - January 18, 2018
- Tasktop – Value Stream Architecture - November 27, 2017
- Accenture – Open Source DevOps - November 27, 2017
- AWS – Enterprise Cloud Adoption Maturity - November 27, 2017