MirrorWeb, built purely on the cloud, provides the digital history of the UK Government by archiving all government websites and social media feeds.
Founder and CTO Philip Clegg runs the entire architecture on AWS, in part because of the need to store terabytes of data without worrying about security or storage availability.
Archives are the best way to create immutable, historical records of a company’s website. They are not only a compliance requirement, but can help you prepare for and protect against litigation and dispute resolution using eDiscovery.
Other benefits of the service include GDPR compliance.
Case Study: National Archives
Other clients include the National Archives.
This interview with Digital Director John Sheridan explains how MirrorWeb archives all UK government web and social media communications:
- Harnessing the The Platform Revolution - October 18, 2018
- AWS Digital Government – Blueprint for a Digital Nation - October 18, 2018
- Netflix – Exemplar blueprint for Cloud Native Computing - October 17, 2018
- British Columbia pioneers Self-Sovereign Identity – Building Digital Trust into the Web - October 8, 2018
- Legacy to Azure Cloud Migration - October 7, 2018
- Microsoft expands Azure Data Box family with Edge and Gateway products - October 7, 2018
- Tasktop – Value Stream Architecture - October 7, 2018
- ITIL and Cloud Native DevOps – Managing high volume complexity with Nirmata - October 6, 2018
- Microsoft expands Azure Data Box family with Edge and Gateway products - September 30, 2018
- Comic Relief: Multi-Cloud Microservices with Cloud Foundry for Massive Scale E-Commerce - September 30, 2018