Industrializing the digital transformation of America’s public sector
This paper details the USA’s Government Cloud Computing strategy, covering:
- The Federal Government Cloud Computing Strategy – From Cloud First to Cloud Smart.
- The Modernizing Technology Act – The legislation and Technology Modernization Fund that is kick-starting and accelerating the wholesale modernization of the US Government.
- FedRAMP – The government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
- Cloud-powered Digital Government – A primary goal of GovCloud adoption is to achieve modernized online citizen services.
- Cloud Native Government as a Platform – Cloud.gov offers a Cloud Foundry-based PaaS for implementing ‘Government as a Platform’ best practices.
- Vendor Profiles – Analysis of how Cloud providers like AWS have built and offer hosting services tailored for the USA public sector.